[Close It]
Post-It Note:


remember to TAG and leave ur name. =)


Mbrothers roX~!

Monday, November 21, 2005

Back to Homeground

It was short, one and a half day. Time flies when activities fill your day, with those UNFORGETABLE moments.

Day 1

Farking memorable all THANKS to Jay Ong, who humanely suggested grant me half a packet of flour and a pail of water. Ended up with an unbelievably cool hair style. That thing was bloody shitty, I ended up having tons of people around me trying to get those harden flour, I mean DOUGH, outta my god damn head. Thanks atiqah, my fellow ape.

CHUN WAI~!~! The Morons’

No. 1 IDOL

My first honorable conversation with him:
“Guys, do u all know how to play this game?”
Like… wtf is the game we’re playing?
“oh, we’re playing human battleship.”

My second:
Bomb D4
“Hey, u shouldn’t shout across, or ya gonna expose yourself!”
That is such a first-class insight when the freaking grid is so bloody small and as if the other team is made up of superhuman with ultrasonic ears.

I lost him for the rest of the day. =(

Day 2

CHUN WAI~!~! *The DIVA*
[Livin Da Vida Loca]
Some superb cartwheels which looks lyk some diagonal frog jumps.
I’m farking crude, enuff~

Vega is so damn exciting with adrian, hilmi, nallu, atiqah and zehou.
Now that Zehou is our OHL, we’ve form the NINJA TURTLES, accompanied by April O’neil. VEGANS the unbeatable.

The Story has yet to begin… Orientation 2006

sQueeshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home