[Close It]
Post-It Note:


remember to TAG and leave ur name. =)


Mbrothers roX~!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

MIA

Seems like the rest of them are busy with their stuff, and I'm the only active one here.

Elton: Busy hiding behind the LTs hanky pankying with *ahem*.
Alvin: Busy with his *ahem*. Forever going out siaL.
Dharma: Busy with his sapam rowing and girls who are crowding around him like mbrother's one and only meh-neh-___ *ahem*.
Derrick: I've got no idea what this asshole is busy with. Forever not in skool.

Anyway, yes.. this place will soon become my blog. DOMINATION.

There's these two things which actually amazed me, serious:

1: This happened a few days back. I was on my way home from school after training on bus 55 when this SR girl boarded the bus. She sat down on one of the four royal seats in those classic SBS buses where u're able to see you fellow passangers. The bus accelerated and she dropped some stuff on the floor. This kind lookin auntie opposite her picked it up for her and guess wat...? it's TWO brand new bottles of RENU contacts solution. The news is already burning hot and yah, i don't know why she bought it. Blind herself so that she can get out of that sheet school of hers? =x

2: That day Mr. Aaron Luke Tan (alt) wanted the list of name of my kids who're going to be playing for nationals. NRIC, class and yah dah yah dah. Some of them didn't give me their full name and yes, I had to go ask them one by one. I came to this name "Janice Yip" on the list. "oei, what's your full name?" and guess wat she did...?!?! SHE TOOK OUT HER NRIC TO CHECK HER NAME. OMG!!! and amazingly, she found out that her full name is YIP SZE YING JANICE. anyway, she's my v.cap. =)

gtg collect some knee guard sia. uGin and his broken knee.

sQueeshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home