[Close It]
Post-It Note:


remember to TAG and leave ur name. =)


Mbrothers roX~!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

TiTaNiC

todae is the weirdest dae of my life..
the dae started out as usual as i was having my 'first-ever' proper water training since the competition ended.. wad a great way to mark the start of my canoeing career.. was supposed to glide up and down but ambitious me started charging.. WITH MY HEAD DOWN.. not for long.. i heard a yell, "AUNTY MA!!!!!'' i raised my head and my fat t1 boat was head on shimin and yayun's k2. before i could even stop the bloodly boat let alone think abt the conseaquences, BOOM!!! my boat crashed into the fragile and lousy k2.. the whole head of my boat went into the k2.. the destruction was massive and it left a HUGE hole. yayun was shouting like rose in titanic, '' the boat is SINKING!'' arggghhh... canoeing training really started with a bang.. our team now has one less boat coz the sch doesnt haf enuf funds to repair till next year... wth..
i have learnt a valuable lesson.. nver to put my head down while canoeing..

my apologies to the mjc canoeing team for my foolish actions...


butty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home