[Close It]
Post-It Note:


remember to TAG and leave ur name. =)


Mbrothers roX~!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

hey...hey baby....i wanna know~~~ if you'll be my girl!

I just made a trip to the esplanade today. saw a 3-man band playing.alot of lao nian dai pple there v nice and entertaining....juz simple simple shake-along songs...those evergreen songs, no stupid amp effects or complicated stuff.tomorrow playing tom jones stuff,think i will make a trip there with my mother.i want to play also!! I want to make band i want to do alot of things.i want these few pieces of sheeets to help me...hardest part is finding vocalist...so i need squeeshy and i need a superstar with superstar smile so i need flabby....i oso need a keyboardist so i need moppy...i will worry bout drummer later.how how? want to play songs?

i appoint myself the music-video-decider and will change it according to my mood. i like pussycats now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home