[Close It]
Post-It Note:


remember to TAG and leave ur name. =)


Mbrothers roX~!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

sQueeshy's dying soon...

Think these are the few times which i'm down, seriously down... i was merely askin for a sponsoreship.

I would, too, think it's demanding for an 18 yr old kid to ask a thousand from his parents. but all i need is about 4 hundred? since you already wanted to get me a new phone, i'm jus diverting the funds to my bike. i don't need a cool phone, my 6100 is workin perfectly for me.

maybe i was stupid to tell her the exact value of it. but i didnt wanna hide. FUCK.

the bike is a second hand. have nv seen that frame before, slick and majestic, i noe i can't miss this. think there's interested buyer, it may go anytime.

cycling has always been my interest, but my parents were never supportive of it. u all shld noe those farnie reasons they gave me, pple getting killed on the road becoz of crazy drivers yah dah yah dah...

i love two wheeling, LET ME BE!


sQueeshy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home