[Close It]
Post-It Note:


remember to TAG and leave ur name. =)


Mbrothers roX~!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Thank u!

I want to thank...
my manager and financial assitance, my father, for helping me leading into the last few days of comp.
my sister for helping me take photos.
my mother for refraining from nagging me.
my friends who turned up, althought u were late.
my coach for guiding and mentoring me
my gym buddies for pushing me and teaching me.pple like dex,clarence and all the rest,too many to mention.Gilbert for convincing me to load.Ibrahim for teaching me to shed the last 2 kgs,double H for encouraging me.
Anybody who i gave attitude or made sad leading to the comp, especially those close to me like my girl.
Those people who wasted ten minutes of their lives to help me cut down by pressing the treadmill...haha,Dharma,alvin and others i cannot remember at press time.those helped alot.
My body for not breaking down on me.

i could not have done it without help.Thank you! the countdown begins....3....2.....?

elgay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home