[Close It]
Post-It Note:


remember to TAG and leave ur name. =)


Mbrothers roX~!

Sunday, December 25, 2005

elgay is stuck in singapore

Oh yes i am.the fault is not anybody's and certainly not mine, my passport was found to be dead 7 hrs before my train ride.expired on august. hiaz so suay right? now i am so lonely...all alone in my house with onli my cat. i want to clear a few things up first.

1. i am not gay,if u think i am, i stay in ur parent's room for 1 night den we see k?

2.i do not use steriods although i do suffer breakouts which is a side effect, i do not believe i have reached my genetic limit yet.

3.i do not need 5-ply tissue, i have my handkerchief.

4.santa, pls do not waste good pens on me, give me something abit more practical such as money, i'm sure my kind and good friends will provide me with the pens next year.

not going has its good points and bad. bad cos i miss my elder cousin's wedding(duh) and everybody wanna see me cos i have not seen them since my bbing...i also wanna see them. its a good reason to junk and screw up my competition too.i miss the laksa the nasi lemak(the 1Rm packet one...with the catfish sambal...cannot find in spore...can soot 4 packets in 1 go tt kind),and everything else which is unhealthy, cos the unhealthier it is the nicer it is.LOL... ok jkjk.

the good part is that i now can conc on my perparation which has hit a wall the past few days.and i got no excuse to screw myself up.another good thing is tt i wont be making a person lonely on christmas.=)meow.i can oso go crazy during these 2 days!!! i am KING MAN WOO HOO. empty house is good for S-EX you know? hahahhahaha!

elgay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home