[Close It]
Post-It Note:


remember to TAG and leave ur name. =)


Mbrothers roX~!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Victorian Tabloid

wow, it has been freaggin long since i have blog and its probably due to my acute lazycitis. anyway first things first we would all like to wish Mr dharma wank a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! hope u win at the nationals and ur comp to justify ur effort during ur crazy training.
Also congrats to elton who won some river raft race today!!! he got second in the under 60 category( where the raft must be below 60 kg). this is probably due to the tons of water he lost at east meadows, the residence of our best canoist in town. anyway no matter what congrats morons u all did well!!!

besides that i shall now talk bout the life in skool now and before. firstly i have changed class and its kinda of strange as its a whole new different atmosphere. firstly my class primary converse wif chinese one language i am not too famailiar with.( but given my past credentials, i am sure i can cope haha.)

my first day in school was super disgusting, i had to endure writing 400 times of ' i will be early for maths' by our maths teacher, who happens to be probably doulbe my size and weight. then mr. naresh furthur brighten my day by meomeorising my name and promise to call me during lecture. probably the only gratifaction is that during chem it is super slack and i am probably gonna fail chem if we continue this way!!!


but anyway yeah so thats bout my class. on a different note it shall comment on the super cool happenings around school.

1)confrontasi 2006 was a super cool event by organiser attica .its a event fought between two sides one all dark blue and the other side half dark blue. apparantly the first battle was won by the former and the second by the latter.the final showdown has yet to begin....

2) sky blue, snow white and jet ( yuehan note, its JET not JACK. we dun go for guys,my fren) black are probably the most happening things around. they can form the meridian sailormoon club. undoubtly jet black probably is da leader. dunno why ngiam say E4, E5 we where got E??? i tot she alhena??

3) new pairings are sighted in school and around towns while old ones seems to have broke off. i guess its normal la

i shall blog bout other stuff really soon including the return of queen armadila in star wars as she try to conquer the realms of guangDa and also my new chinese new year resolutions!!!!( since i forgotten to make my new year ones)

yet on a very different note, i would like to say my ex- class rocks and i hope everyone is doing fine and i hope that my new class gets more united cos we are now like rojak cos we are all from differnt classes!!!

Moppy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home